Skip to main content

Tuesday's Testimonials

"Choosing Hamilton Building Services gave us a great satisfaction from conceptualizing our house up to its completion. The architectural design was tailored to our needs. Hamilton provided earth-friendly materials for our two-story custom home. It was amazing to see how efficient panelized construction was. Because of advance technology that uses pre-engineered panels, it only took five hours to install the panelized walls. Additionally, Hamilton supplied the floor deck, roof trusses: siding, soffits, windows, doors and columns. The company is also very timely in delivering the materials. There was no time lost in the construction. My husband and I were "hands on" during the construction and we looked at the type of materials that they supplied. I would say that the materials are top quality. Customer service is excellent, too. I call or email and I get a quick response. Trust Hamilton Building Services to provide your construction needs for a custom home that is a lifetime investment. I highly recommend Hamilton to my friends and family. If I could build another home in the future, I would definitely hire Hamilton again."

-The Sasuman's, NY


Custom Hamilton Two-Story | NY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before & After: Progress happening on Custom Home in Cortland, NY

Easy Ways to Add Character to Your Home

With little time and little money, you can add lots of charm all around the house. Here are 19 do-it-yourself projects to consider. https://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/remodeling/budget-remodels/easy-ways-to-add-character/